The Board created the Leadership Council in July 2008 to acknowledge and formalize the Foundation’s relationship with our many leaders. Twelve members were named to the Council thus far. Each of them has provided leadership in a way that has shaped our identity and our potential impact. Leadership Council membership carries a term of three years. Service over multiple terms and changes in focus may be extended at the discretion of the Board. Leadership Council members share their ideas with the Board of Directors and celebrate the good work we do.
- Barbara Abadi, Abadi & Co.
- Mary Beth Grover, Abernathy MacGregor
- Deborah Brodheim, Eight Seven Capital
- Therese Feng, Jefferies
- Gabrielle Guttman, Connext Consulting, Inc.
- Renee Haugerud, Galtere International Fund
- Denise Kazmier, Bank of America
- Kerri King, GLHSA
- Lisa Klar, Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Paticia O'Donald, Kingdon Capital
- M.J. Lupton, Protege Partners
- Anu Mather, Neuberger Berman
- Robin Mosberg, Palentir Associates
- Linnea Perrelli-Minetti, Visa, Inc.
- Susan Petree
- HM Rodgers, Prisma Capital Partners
- Shani Stecher, Kingdon Capital
- Sharon Weinberg, JP Morgan Chase
Members of the Leadership Committee are:
HWW Young Women's Council
The YWC was created in 2010 to recruit young women who are passionate about philanthropy into High Water Women. The YWC plans events (intellectual, cultural, social and service-oriented) that would appeal to a younger generation of professional women to introduce more women to HWW volunteer opportunities and cultivate the future leadership of the organization.
Leadership of the Young Women's Council :
- Lori Griffin, Alloy Media
- Linnea Perelli-Minetti, Visa Inc.
- Laura Shen, Citigroup
- Vanessa Singh, Morgan Stanley
- Jamila Willis, Bryan Cave